With the launch of our 'hair styling lessons' here at Essensuals bath we thought…
With the launch of our 'hair styling lessons' here at Essensuals bath we thought of a great way to show you each kind of curl. Not natural curls, but the curls created when using your curling tongs, wand or flat iron. We hope you find our 'Curl Catalogue' helpful!!
1. Large tongs (brushed out), the best thing about tongs is your going to get lots of volume. Brush out for even more volume! Perfect for short hairstyles – women who are after a 'roller set' style.
2. Large tongs (twisted), slightly Twist the hair before wrapping it around the large tongs. Pull apart with fingers afters to create a more natural curl.
3. Small wand, the conical barrel ensures versatile results that can be achieved whether it's tighter curls or brush out for loose flowing waves.
4. XL tongs, create big bouncy loose curls.
5. Small tong, for corkscrew curls. ie. Beyonce
6. Flat iron curl, for extra definition and shine to your curls.
For more information on our hair styling lessons OR to book call 01225 465300 www.essensualsbath.com