How to… Flat iron curl by Jodie Chamberlain.
1. Prep your hair with Label.m thickening shampoo and conditioner. Use one pump of Label.m thickening cream and blow dry it into the hair.
2. Section your hair. The bigger the section of hair you take the bigger the curl will be.
3. Starting from the root, hold your Label.m irons firmly. Clamp the irons to the hair and slowly twist your wrist 360degrees.
4. Work your way around your head. Vary the size section you take to give you a section of different curls.
5. You will be left with a head of gorgeous bouncy curls! Finish with the Label.m shine spray for a glossy finish.
6. As an alternative gently shake our your curls and spray out your curls with Label.m texturizing volume spray for a tousled effect.
All Label.m products are available to buy here at Essensuals Bath.
Label.m flat iron £69.99
For your one on one hair workshop call 01225 465300 or book online www.essensualsbath.com