Recruiting now: stylist /colour technician & apprentices.
Essensuals Bath is recruiting now for experienced stylist /colour technician and apprentices. Call 01225 465300 email firstname.lastname@example.orgREAD MORE -
How to… Create smooth straight hair using a flat iron by Emily Rugg.
1. Prep the hair with Label.m heat defence spray.
2. Make sure you have chosen the correct temperature on the gauge for your hair. We recommend 180 degrees.
3. Take manageable sections of your hair to ensure an even result.
4. Starting from the root hold your Label.m irons firmly and slowly guide them down through your section.
5. Move your way around the head ensuring you don't forget the back.
6. After you have straightened each section, finish with a light mist of Label.m shine mist to tame any fly aways or static hair.
All Label.m products are available to buy here at Essensuals Bath.
Label.m flat iron £69.99
For your one on one hair workshop call 01225 465300 or book online www.essensualsbath.com